• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Latest Supply Line/Army Motors!!

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kudos to Editors Reg Hodgson and David Doyle for the 2 best issues EVER!!! Supply Line in FULL COLOR with extensive coverage of the Transcontinental Convoy, the MVPA Convention with LST/amphib ops, the Iola show, the Beltring show, how to tie down vehicles on trailers, and on and on.

Army Motors featured, also an article by David Doyle, a comprehensive 10 page article on the DREAM 5 ton, the Honest John Launcher!!

WOW!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got mine today, so far this is the FINEST issue(s) since DD took the reigns. Thank you Mr. Doyle!

ida34

Why am I always the last to get mine. Stop it. I don't want to hear about it. Stop rubbing my nose in it.

54reo

I have been impressed at the quality of the issues lately, but this time they are outstanding!!

Fantastic subject material, great lay-out, lots of full color pictures, just a great pair of magazines! (And some SteelSoldiers members thrown in here and there.) :wink:

I can't wait to get the next issues now.

Fantastic job David Doyle and crew!!! Job well done!