• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LDT Engine Temp In 30F Weather

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have found the springs in the thermostat work great as a replacement spring for mounting the radiator(the 2 studs on the bottom).

74M35A2

I did not. I still have it even though it should be tossed.... but I couldn't be happier with the performance. Like any typical diesel, it takes a little while to warm up, but it goes to 180 and then just stops. Its beautiful! :D
You should throw stuff out immediately upon proof that it was bad. It prevents it from being stored for 3 years, unlabeled, and then re-installed and wondering why it doesn't behave. Above posts as reference.

If anybody wants LDx thermostats installed labor free, I'm apparently in the business of doing so and getting quite quick at doing it.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You should throw stuff out immediately upon proof that it was bad. It prevents it from being stored for 3 years, unlabeled, and then re-installed and wondering why it doesn't behave. Above posts as reference.

If anybody wants LDx thermostats installed labor free, I'm apparently in the business of doing so and getting quite quick at doing it.
I was working on something else and you jumped right on changing it. I still say I over paid on labor though :)