• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Leads on M1008 OEM style vinyl floor covering...?

mikev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Like the title said, I'm looking for an OEM looking black, molded vinyl floor covering similar to what came from GM. This is for a 1985 M1008 pickup I bought, but haven't taken possession of yet.

I did a search (no joy) and other than LMC Truck, does anyone have a lead on where to buy one?

Looking to keep this M1008 as factory original as possible.

Thanks in advance.

cliffyp

http://www.stockinteriors.com/

Per-molded vinyl, rubber, carpet. I haven't used them, so I can't speak for quality. I watched their YouTube video of an installation. Looks pretty good.

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've used LMC trucks floors MIP and they are OK - though a note of caution, they need to be laid out IN THE SUN for several hours and let all the fold marks from shipping lay out and soften up

otherwise it won't look right

Also YOU WILL have to trim it a little around the edges AND around the transfer case shifter handle.

but very worthwhile replacement if yours is missing or in bad shape

I swapped bad carpet out of my suburban and replaced it with the rubber floor - I'm probably going to have to do that again as I've redesigned my interior again... and I'm moving two seat back a bit for more leg room

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks