• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Leak from Speedometer Cable

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The parts manual call the cable a "case and core"

There shouldn't be any major fluid in the casing. Just some lube. Interesting that yours is leaking fluid. As an earlier post said, maybe the transfer case is over full and fluid is spilling over into the casing.

socom688

**** yeah, thanks guys!

Between those 2 threads it is started to click. Seems like all I need is that hard to find o ring/seal where the cable goes into the adapter, but I'll give it a hearty amount of grease to see if that slows it down. It's not as bad of a leak as the ones in those other threads, and I intend to run 395s and will just replace the adapter and cable plus seals when I do that

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks