• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Leak Identification Help

GMVguy

Having a heck of a time identifying this leak, which is dripping from the front driver's side brake caliper. It does look and feel like brake fluid, but the master cylinder is still full. The brake line connections I can see are dry, as is the bleeder. The pictures are taken from the front of the truck, looking to the rear. Any ideas?
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

GMVguy

That's what my initial research is leading me to. Going to try replacing the star seal first, since the leak is running down the brake caliper side.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks