• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

leaking injector pump

jasonjc

can you reseal a duece injecter pump at home or do you need a pro.
if at home do you knoe where i can get a kit.

it runs great just leaks before you ask every where

Thank for any help jason

Westech

CPL
now hold on here kids. I took mine all apart and its not that big of a deal. If all you are going to do is reseal it you can do it! I hear everyone say that its super hard and yeada yeada yeada, no its not. Get the TM and take it step by step. as long as your not changing spring rates and such.

outlaw

glad to know that. mine leaks at the head. from the tm looks like two o rings.
Westech were did you get the reseal kit ?

red devils dude

one time my cosin(diesel engine mechanic) took a injecter pump apart he KILLED IT $2000 for for a new one I thout my uncle was going to kill him
so I take mine to pros.

Westech

CPL
Saturn has the gaskets for 25 bucks or so. A good thing to do befor you remove the pump from the truck is wash it!!! Get all the dirt and "stuff" off the pump. clean is a must. I used a shop vack when removing the gaskets so it would just suck up the scraps insted of falling in to the pump.

fredrader

Mine is leaking a little too..Looks like I will have to get it looked at..The guy next door worked on these things in the army and know's how to fix em..Now getting him to do it is another story... :banghead:

jasonjc

Thank for the help guys I will have to get kit and go for it.
does any one know which TM that would be in.
Thank's jason