• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

leaking throttle lock assembly over fuel pump

6wdcummins83

I have an '83 m925A1 My throttle lock assembly is leaking substantially over the fuel pump. Its really only happening under pressure. Is there a gasket set i can get to fix it or can i get that individual part assembled or rebuilt anywhere?

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an '83 m925A1 My throttle lock assembly is leaking substantially over the fuel pump. Its really only happening under pressure. Is there a gasket set i can get to fix it or can i get that individual part assembled or rebuilt anywhere?
You should post a picture of whats leaking or the part number from the TM,s

6wdcummins83

ok sorry for the mis-information I was panicked after seeing the leak in the dark, the leak is actually the emergency stop mechanism. The cable arm is loose from wear and it leaks from around the bolt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks