• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Led headlights

papakb

There are lots of great options out there for LED headlights across the price range. Personally I run Trucklite 27270Cs and find their broad, even lighting a pleasure to drive with.

Last edited:

HoveringHMMWV

Steel Soldiers Supporter
JW Speaker look-alike, although not made in the USA. Pleased with them so far.

Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 12.50.51 PM.png

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Im thinking jw evo 2 dual burn i like that they are made in usa and have excellent reviews
I am all about the idea of Made in America!

Those lights aren't cheap, but they do have built in heaters - so in the winter you don't have "icing" problems. It isn't something you give much thought until your incandescent light bulbs aren't giving off any heat...

The knockoffs are cheaper but are they really?
Pay the chinamen or pay the people in our country?

Simple choice.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks