• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Led light's installed for now

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
One step closer to road worthy so he can get to the media blaster. Made some Packard to h4 adapters and shoved some 60 dollar 7" led lights in there. Had to remove the grill to get the lights out as the grill was bent bad. A win for today!

I had to relieve the bucket some to allow the heatsinks room to fit.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ajax MD

I was thinking "LED headlights? This guy's priorities are messed up." Now I understand, you're making it safe and road legal to get it to the body/paint shop.

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
Yes, It came home with one working headlight and one working taillight. It gave me an opportunity to wire up and make something useful for him. My goal is to get him complete (metal wise) before media blasting. I still need a number of items but getting closer.

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
Also I have recently learned I need to push the light "mounts" all the way up so those rubber feet hold it in place. No wonder it looked goofy :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks