• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Leesburg Georgia PU info

hvydee

Steel Soldiers Supporter
does anyone have the exact address and site rep phone number for the Leesburg Georgia lot of GP Ive got two MTVR AMK23 to PU
How did your pickup go in Leesburg. I just won a MTVR also so I'll be picking it up soon. Do they help with loading etc. Pretty cool trucks, looking forward to finally getting it home...

rainey knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If its running it is an easy pick up. The guys on site are helpful. no loading assistance in form of ramps etc. best deal is a RGN (removable goose neck) trailer. I am steel waiting on three more EUCs for Trucks from Leesburg. I have two already. I think the actual address for pick up is 615 Fussell Rd. Leesburg Ga. 31763 the Yard mans name is Billy Dean
If it is not running---there is a local wrecker service that will either assist in loading for $450 of tow it to another destination for a fee. they wont let you do any work on them at the site. I have one no runner that the wrecker service is going to load for us, and we will work on it at our end.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks