• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Legalities of WMO in Mass.

chevyCUCV

Thought today was wednesday all day.
Anyways i made progress on my CUCV, we will get together soon enough

Kalishnikov did you make it with the 10 ton?

jaymcb

actually i have a huge pile of dirt next to my house. i dont think the developer would want me on his property since i just put the skill saw to a entire pallet of trex decking he had 6'-8' over my property line... check out the pics of the before and afters... i used his own stakes to string a line and thats where i made the cut. The night before i called the cops as i wanted it gone immediately. They called him at 2 numbers, no answer. i emailed him, no answer.. The next morning i took out the power tools.... but i digress.

yes on the fuel, as long as its not chunky with sludge.

i need to think of a loading place that would work. my bed is about 6' off the ground.

worst case, maybe u can just along with me and leave the ford at my place. (hidden of course) this is Chevy town here.
holy crap! :shock:

Flyingvan911

Wow. You definitely made a statement. I am guessing the builder will be a little unhappy. The bricks he s***s should be plenty enought to take the place of those boards.

Last edited:

Kalashnikov

Thought today was wednesday all day.
Anyways i made progress on my CUCV, we will get together soon enough

Kalishnikov did you make it with the 10 ton?
Naw, didn't make it. I kept running into fuel issues since my tanks are full of crap. I have a temporary 55 gallon drum tank set up for now. It's a bit to see how much fuel is left which sucks. I still have a bad oil leak. I'll be there next time!