• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lego model

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Arrrrgh! LEGO has no plural! - email LEGO USA or pop into the LEGO store Rockefeller center/ LEGOLAND if you like, but that is the honest truth.
LEGO describes the bricks. (A bit like deer or sugar)

Really cool model though!

Hey - it's OK to "Have a Thing" (rant) etc.......

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
:ditto: :mrgreen:

I have an addition Time Wasting, Engineered, Interlocking, Recreational, Construction, Bricks.

Terrh

Looks like 5590 Whirl and Wheel?

Maybe not though, because you'd have had some handier exhaust stacks and lights.

Either way, nice work, I like it!

Ukraine Train

Looks like 5590 Whirl and Wheel?

Maybe not though, because you'd have had some handier exhaust stacks and lights.

Either way, nice work, I like it!
I'm impressed! It is the 5590 W&W. I got it for my birthday about 22 years ago, then it went to my nephew, and about a year ago came back to me. Now my three kids play with it, plus the other sets that have been mixed in. A lot of the original set has gone missing (I'll blame my nephew:D).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks