• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lejuene M915A1

M1075

I ended up with an extra M915A1 from Camp Lejuene last week. I would rather not send a full semi to pick up this half load. If anyone would be interested in buying it and picking up directly from the base, please send me a PM. I would also be open to purchasing a second truck from that sale to pair this one up for transport home. Or, if anyone specializes in flatbed partial loads, let me know. :)

Attachments

StreetbikeDepot

I wish I new you where bidding on those, I was bidding but not as much as i would have if they where a little closer.

Sure has been alot of them going through the auction I hope they start to show up closer.

M1075

Great, thanks Jay. I sent you a PM with the details.
The M915A1 is still available as Jay says he doesn't have the funds to complete the transaction. I have responded to all PMs I received on it (thank you guys).

If you want to buy it or haul it for me, let me know. Also, I am still willing to purchase another M915A1 from Lejuene to pair it up for shipment (or split a truck load with you.)

M1075

Well, I got 2 of the M915A1s home yesterday. :jumpin: Thanks Joe and Dave for the help unloading!

I still have 1 more at Lejuene, which I put up for sale on ebay. If it doesn't sell, I would to consider a shared truck load if anyone else is moving one from Lejuene to the West.

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Who's gonna be the first one on the block to "bob" a 915????:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

An air ride single axle would make for a smoth ride.

You could install a civy walk in sleeper behind the cab.

Short flatbed behind the sleeper.

Dual 6 inch exhaust pipes.

Since the HEMMT rims will fit them you could put some awesome tires on it.

The ideas just keep coming.

markmontana

Who's gonna be the first one on the block to "bob" a 915????:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

An air ride single axle would make for a smoth ride.

You could install a civy walk in sleeper behind the cab.

Short flatbed behind the sleeper.

Dual 6 inch exhaust pipes.

Since the HEMMT rims will fit them you could put some awesome tires on it.
I like the way you're thinking.....hmmmmm

M813A1

Hey james !! I am game if you need me to drive the truck back here for you ?? Maybe you can get is off base and get a trailer over that way and I could pick up th treailer as well for you ?? Let me know what you decide !! Take care !!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks