• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Let the work begin

swampzr2

They should feel privileged, you never know what our fearless leader will do next. All I can say is be prepared, plan for the worst, hope for the best!!! Lock and loaded!

I just have a few things to wrap up then the M1009 is done. My neighbors are going to think there in an army base next door.

camoyj7

Well I just changed the glow plugs,controller and relay swapped out the rear window in the hard top and finished up a bunch of little things. Tomorrow the new owner drives it home. Now it's time to clean out the extra m1009 parts to make room for the deuce.

Attachments

Last edited:

camoyj7

Well it's been almost four years since I sold the M1009 to a friend of mine. Last week he bought a brand new Ram 3500 so I bought the back. He used it as a daily driver and put 27,000 miles on it. Put a 6" lift w/35" BFg's, 5 like new 33" on stock wheels, new soft top kit, glow plugs, exhaust and more. Going to fix rockers and rear quarter, paint and give to the wife.

Attachments