• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lets see your DEUCE!

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good lookini' truck :arrow: Is that an "authentic" bomb crater in the hood :?::driver:
Thanks.

My thought is some enterprising young troop decided it was easier to put the cab cover on while standing in the middle of the hood. Either that or it's just one more thing GL liked to do in order to devalue a vehicle (like a forked driveshaft only top side).

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
APM215:
Thanks for the Videos !
Are the Carbon Rods readily available for your Search Light?
Have you every lit up an overflying aircraft? And is doing that LEGAL? (Post 9/11 it could be frightening to an aircrew)

Looks like a fun toy!
Ref Posts #83 & #84 of this Thread about SEARCHLIGHTS.....

I have just created a new thread about some Searchlights that have been located and are FOR SALE. Here's a link to that Thread:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/auxill...earchlights-located-they-sale.html#post683422

bratpackdad

I was looking at Steve Greenberg's pics and I thought, "That's pretty dang rude.
I don't think members should post pics of themselves flipping the bird."

Then I looked closer.....LOL...[thumbzup] I want one for my deuce.

Attachments

My 1972 M35a2c W/W 45,000 original miles, Gov rebuild date 1990, From Fort Devens Mass and a veteran of the Gulf War!! She was overseas for most of the conflict, sat for 10+ years. Then this here 20 year old kid from New Hampshire bought her and is making her golden years the best of her life!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks