• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Letter from Defense Logistics Agency

SmokeyJoeJ

My EUC status has been "submitted to Battle Creek" since March 25th. I received a letter today from the Defense Logistics Agency In Fort Belvoir Virgina. It says I was assessed to purchase and tells me all of my responsibilities if I were to resale my purchase as well as things I can't do. No real answer to my status????? Is this a standard letter or do I need to call this agency?? Thanks for any feedback as I am a newbie.

Sumoman

My EUC status has been "submitted to Battle Creek" since March 25th. I received a letter today from the Defense Logistics Agency In Fort Belvoir Virgina. It says I was assessed to purchase and tells me all of my responsibilities if I were to resale my purchase as well as things I can't do. No real answer to my status????? Is this a standard letter or do I need to call this agency?? Thanks for any feedback as I am a newbie.
Few days away bro, mine was approved 3 days later. Basically that letter went to GL and you are approved. GL has to do the paper work and let you know. Start planing your recovery:-D

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've had 5 EUCs approved, and picked up 4 of the lots, but only received one DLA letter. But then, I live so far out in the boonies, we just got word that Truman won the election.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got my letter on a Saturday and got my approval notice Tuesday afternoon.