• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Liberty Hill, Tx (North Austin)

Funny Shoes

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Went up to Liberty hill yesterday to check out a place that was selling some bobbed deuces on Craigslist. ended up buying a couple of odd end things i have been having trouble obtaining for my M109. Talk to the owner (Jason I believe, already managed to lose his card) and one of his workers, really cool people. took a grand total of maybe 15mins to get the parts i needed and then we proceeded to talk about another hour about everything MV related. They have a little bit of everything. more then a half dozen Duece variants, couple of trailers, lots of tires and more. Even has a half track hidden away in one of his buildings. really nice place to spend a couple of hours.

If anyone has been on the fence about buying a Bobbed deuce, they should really go check this place out.

Their address is
address is 4810 N HWY 183 Liberty, Hill TX
militarytrucks.com