• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lifted

Lawrence of Arabia

Diesel Springs

I ordered the gas kit. Not sure why there would be a difference. The new springs are 10 times the sorry little springs they put on it from the factory. My Blazer does'nt nose dive now when I hit the brakes. I'm sure someone on here will say I'm crazy for using "Gas" front springs, but I don't see the deference.

Bobbed4x4

Banned
All that work and only one picture? :-( from what I can tell, (from just the one pic) it looks great.... definately need more pictures though! One more thing... can you take some more pictures? LOL

1stDeuce

Nice!! Much better than the tiny pic on my cell phone! those wheels really look good with the lift and tires and truck... Aren't you glad you got them? :)

Were did you find mud around here, puddle alongside a dirt road? :)
Glad you're happy with it!

For those of you wondering, the difference between "gas" and "diesel" stock front springs is one leaf. The "diesel" springs were 330lb/in, whereas the "gas" springs were 220. If you ordered snow plow pkg, you got the 330/3-leaf springs. Getting a diesel with snow plow still just got you 330's. In lift springs, there is really not enough difference to talk about, other than that the 6.2L makes them ride a little better. (most lift springs are far above the 220 or even 330 lb/in rate)

Have fun with that baby Jeff!! Silver Lake trip the weekend before 4th of July if you're interested!!
C