• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lighting cont sw,( Blacklight Service switch )

dittto1

I have no power to any of the lights (headlights, brake ,running or turn signal lights and it is not my blackout light switch in the wrong position) and on the wiring diagram for the truck it refers to a lighting cont sw. Can anyone tell me what and where it is in the 1009? It is shown in diagram F-13.
Thanks in advance
dittto1

rsh4364

My 1009 did same thing recently,was the fuse in fuse box,not blown but connecters wore out,gently squeezed tangs a little and new 30A fuse,all good.I also have done the headlight upgrade harness from LMC.Takes a big load off that fuse.

dittto1

I thank you very much for the info, it turned out to be the 30 amp headlight fuse, my tester showed voltage across the fuse but it wouldn't carry any load. I replaced it with an inline fuse and its back up and shining brightly.
Again thank you and happy fathers day if it applies.
dittto1

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks