• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Like or no like?

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Picked up some window tint. Will be applying it when I go "off call". Should be the first of this week. Got the idea from ranchhopper and Ripcord01!
God bless,
Tony:-D

Last edited:

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got windows tinted....... They are "ok" but, I ain't a detail man, that is for sure! LOL Have mailed pics from phone to myself, and only one has show up so far. Cellular tech, it's amazing. lol Will add the others when they arrive.
God bless

Attachments

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's the rest of the pics for viewing. Like I said before, I am not a "detail" person, that's for sure. It does restrict the viewing of the interior and highlights the vinyl. What ya think?
God bless,
Tony:)

Attachments

Gunfreak25

I was going to put the same thing on my GMC. I was torn between putting political stuff on it to show people what side of the fence i'm on, then I realized that nobody cares. :lol: So I was going to settle on the "feel free to stand in front of them" sticker too.

ryan77

Looks good i know about the being on call part cant get nothing done when on call!!! Everytime i start something i get called out!!! But thats what happens when u protect the health of the nation"

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Isn't that the truth! LOL I "love" home owners and do-it-yourself television! =) So far so good on the tint, it hasn't fallen off yet! LOL
God bless,

Tony:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks