• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lil' Ruthie - Hangar Queen

readyman

It only seems fitting that the 'Home Air Force Base' deuce, Lil' Ruthie... find a new home in a hangar with other MV's. The low hours/miles '88 was in excellent condition when I got her, probably had never been off the taxiways at Home AFB.
Made the 7 hour trip to Battle Creek in the middle of a stormy night, in the most uneventful of 'Deuce Recovery' stories. "Do the windshield wipers work?" "I don't know she's never been in the rain before."
The new owners, a great father/son team, could appreciate the care and attention Lil' Ruthie got, and'll take good care of her I am sure.
Meanwhile back at the ranch... I'll be keeping up my 'physical therapy' on this bum right shoulder(can't even manual shift anymore) and maybe look into a HMMWV or A3 with an automatic trans.

Attachments

M1075

RE: Lil

What? Another one lost? Seriously, my two favorite trucks on Steelsoldiers are gone. Bruce's M977 and Lil Ruthie in the same day? Oh my, I can't take this. :cry: