• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lincoln Mark VII Versus two deuces

maynard83

I suck as a camera man I admit that.
Well my dad thought it was funny, and the Lincoln later was taken to the junkyard.
Something about being an independent 24 year old who owns his own house,several vehicles, and is in general successful, means that my father doesn't car if I run over an old POS car on the weekend because it was fun and I was bored.
Next time we are gonna try to rip one in half.

This is the one thing that is great about being and American and living in this country. We can do pretty much whatever as long as it belongs to the individual and are not hurting anyone. You keep on doing whatever you want.

As for the attempt at ripping a car in half, now that is something I would like to see.

Unforgiven

I found it very informative. Here's what I learned:

1. Any of the larger Deuces w/ larger tires &/or lift kits should really consider lowering their bumper height for the safety of other motorists.

2. The stock front articulation, while not bad, is nowhere nearly as impressive as the rear tandem bogey-axle setup.

3. Any serious off-road/mild-rock-crawling stuff should have some form of locker/ARB differential. Most of the problem in "mounting" the Ford was due to wheel slippage.

4. I have a sudden craving for fried okra & Bush beer, followed by skinny dipping & noodling.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I noticed (at 1:07) you installed dual airbags for the frontal impacts!

Last edited:

roscoe

I found it very informative. Here's what I learned:

1. Any of the larger Deuces w/ larger tires &/or lift kits should really consider lowering their bumper height for the safety of other motorists.

2. The stock front articulation, while not bad, is nowhere nearly as impressive as the rear tandem bogey-axle setup.

3. Any serious off-road/mild-rock-crawling stuff should have some form of locker/ARB differential. Most of the problem in "mounting" the Ford was due to wheel slippage.

4. I have a sudden craving for fried okra & Bush beer, followed by skinny dipping & noodling.
HA HA:)

5. Redneck leisure activities are an acquired taste.

Neighbor: "Martha, what the **** is that boy up to now!":shock:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Never skinny dip and noodle, at the same time. don't ask...:oops:

airmech3839

talk about lowering the bumper.. I saw where a guy had attached a second bumper directly below the original and put the two little divets toward each other for a electric winch... That way instead of running over what you hit you just push it into whatever is in front of you...