• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

line x in olive drab

jdeoliveira74

There is a guy in town that will lline x or rhino line the entire exterior for my truck for $750 I think thats a pretty fair price since i remember paying like three hundred to do a truck bed in the past. So I am pretty sure my truck is going from sand back to olive drab. I picked up a softtopper a couple weeks back and truck tailgate also. I will post some pics as it changes

Dukeboy

$750 is a great price for Line-x, Locally for an all-over spray (with Bed) I was quoted $3000 with myself doing some of the prep. Is this a friend price or would he do other vehicles as well? Can't wait to see the results.

cucv1833

$750 is a great price for the whole exterior. Just a regular truck bed is $500. I did the inside of my blazer for $100 myself. At the shop they wanted $550.

Line-X doesnt seem to fade like Rhino lining2cents

I cant wait to get a softtopper myself.

jdeoliveira74

$750 is a great price for Line-x, Locally for an all-over spray (with Bed) I was quoted $3000 with myself doing some of the prep. Is this a friend price or would he do other vehicles as well? Can't wait to see the results.
Just a guy that does this i dont know him have seen pics looks like he does a nice job claims to prep surface and prime where needed before application
Jon

jdeoliveira74

$750 is a great price for the whole exterior. Just a regular truck bed is $500. I did the inside of my blazer for $100 myself. At the shop they wanted $550.

Line-X doesnt seem to fade like Rhino lining2cents

I cant wait to get a softtopper myself.
The link i posted is where i purchased mine before you buy they had an additional 5% of code I typed it in and it worked thats saved me shipping
hopefully its still there and they will save you some shipping money too