• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Line-X

texas-5-ton

I took the 813 in yesterday to get the bed sprayed with Line-X. I have looked at several vehicles with Rhino liners but I must cay that the LineX turned out very well. It was already dark by the time I got home so unfortunately there are no pictures. I strongly recommend the LineX to anyone that is considering putting a bedliner or floorboard liner in. You will not be disappointed!! Will post pics tomarrow if possible.

Chad

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I strongly prefer Line-X over Rhino Linings. I would like to get the inside of the Deuce bed Line-X'd, but that is probably a fair amount of change.

IRWFO

I just got a price to do the inside of my 1009 with Rino. $850 for the whole floor and both side walls. Not cheap. Why do you prefer Line-X to Rino?

ojsdna744

Line-x is dry after an hour or so of having it applied. Very uniform coating and lasts longer. I think it's 400 bucks or so for a pick-up truck bed. Most of the rhino jobs I've seen are very runny and not an even coat.

JCease

Just a quick report. I have had Line- X in my pickup for about 3 years now. Looks good, with no chipping or peeling. Line-X sprays on the thickest amount....and has a real nice lifetime warranty. It is of such high quality that the military used it on structural beams when they rebuilt the Pentagon. They chose the Line-X because it had a super high blast resistance.....or something to that effect. I had my pickup bed sprayed and had them go over the bed rails and it was around 400 bucks or so. Take a look at their website and compare it to the Rhino Lining..... I think you will be impressed.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Rhino Lining's used to be a lot better. I used to work across the street from a Rhino dealer and I took a friend's Ram in to have it redone (under warranty) and the new coating was significantly less textured than the original. It was almost smooth...........Line-X is extremely textured and is obviously thicker. I also prefer it's appearance.