• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Litte help with a Part# ?

Hi guys.

Looking for a parts breakdown for the high back seats. Looking for new bottom cushion covers and the "c" clip rings that hold the covers in place.
(not a std hog ring) -the seat pn# is 12446712-3 and is in the second parts manual but I can't find a further breakdown from there

Any help would be appreciated!

Chris

Al Harvey

I'm thinking, but I don't think there will be a part number for just the seat cover. I believe the set bottom would be replaced as a complete unit. I could be wrong but I doubt the Army has a part number for just the cover and clip rings.

DSO_351

there are two designs of the seat bottoms. One uses hog rings to clip over a nylon strap sewn to the seat bottom cover. The strap then folds over a thin rod. The other design uses a wide tube clip with 4 teeth per clip. ISRINGHAUSEN is the manufacturer.