• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMC cowl induction hoods......

combatmech

How many of you out there have installed this type of hood? Is it a true induction hood? LMC doesnt have a contact email and I'm overseas at the moment. Thinking about getting one.....

FM5332FF

If you get a cowl induction hood make sure to get a Goodmark, The fit quality is better than most aftermarket hoods, the bottom bracing looks factory also. some of the hoods other people sell are thin metal and just a nightmare trying to get them to line up right with the front fenders.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a steel cowl hood on my burb and its the best fit and finish hood I've seen. Unfortunately I have no clue on mfr. Can provide pics if wanted

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks