• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lmtv bumper on mtvr

JonM934

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is not helpful but I was going to put a 5 Ton front bumper on my 7 Ton so I could have Steel instead of Aluminum but the sale was cancelled after they found out that they were out of 5 Ton bumpers. Dang. A guy down the street has a 1078 and I could ask him about the dimensions if you like. His is a 4x4 and not 6x6.

JMFarms

This is not helpful but I was going to put a 5 Ton front bumper on my 7 Ton so I could have Steel instead of Aluminum but the sale was cancelled after they found out that they were out of 5 Ton bumpers. Dang. A guy down the street has a 1078 and I could ask him about the dimensions if you like. His is a 4x4 and not 6x6.
That would be great if you don't mind. I'm with you, steel with a skid plate would be better.

JonM934

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are photos showing a LMTV measurements. I am not sure it could be easily done because the LMTV bumper is triangle shaped.

Overall width:

Width20210219_180947.jpg

Distance between mount points:

Mounting20210219_181016.jpg

Height of bumper including the triangle part:
Height20210219_181101.jpg

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
IMG_0952.jpg
I put an MRAP bumper on my truck. If you don’t care about the tow-bar mounts, works great, nice and strong, just need to fab frame-extensions. Added winch mount location too where I mounted a Sherpa 25k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMFarms

Here are photos showing a LMTV measurements. I am not sure it could be easily done because the LMTV bumper is triangle shaped.

Overall width:

View attachment 826596

Distance between mount points:

View attachment 826597

Height of bumper including the triangle part:
View attachment 826598
Thanks so much for pictures and dimensions. It's close in size, but like you said would take some considerable effort and fabrication to fit.
Here are photos showing a LMTV measurements. I am not sure it could be easily done because the

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks