• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV Cab Suspension Airbags Alternative

Awesomeness

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mine came complete with the band on them just like they show in the pictures I posted. I also posted drawings earlier which break out the assembly and the various parts. some part numbers are complete assemblies, others are components. Check the drawings if you want the details. It looks like Oetiker clamps the are supposed to hold & seal the bag to the shock . https://www.oetiker.com/en-us/
Yes, to clarify, the rubber bag is already banded onto a metal sleeve. That's what I bought. And I removed the old bag and sleeve from the lower mounting portion (the part with the air fitting and shock absorber), and then installed the new one.

coachgeo

I got the bags, but the problem now is to find a company that will be able to mount them on the existing shock. They are fixed with a metal ring, like hydraulik hoses.
Christian
yowza..... you mean it is disassembled unit or you bought just the bags and not the KA5066.

as to assembling what you have. Had heard there were only two companies in the US that do this and both dont do civilian work cause their hands are tied probably by both time and contractually with every manufacture who uses them to assemble their products.

there is band clamp gizmos you can buy and try it yourself. I forget the term but have posted about them in here already (least I think I did... I searched it for sure)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks