• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV Cargo Covers

spankybear

Anybody have any suggestions on where to get an replacement? Windstorm over the winter ripped mine in half...

coachgeo

side to side
someone might could use either half to lengthen a LMTV one to fit the longer beds. If you were not so far away Id snag the halves from ya to lengthen mine for when I want to cover up my box on back. (14.5 feet) and maybe make a cover for my spare tire area

FarmingSmallKubota

Steel Soldiers Supporter
someone might could use either half to lengthen a LMTV one to fit the longer beds. If you were not so far away Id snag the halves from ya to lengthen mine for when I want to cover up my box on back. (14.5 feet) and maybe make a cover for my spare tire area
I have a brand new bed cover kit for a 1085 should be what you are looking for

coachgeo

I have a brand new bed cover kit for a 1085 should be what you are looking for
thanks.... anything brand new at this point in life is going to be signficantly outside my budget. Am sure their is someone with different pockets that could use it though. Will pass this on if I hear of a person looking.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks