• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV died while driving

profo

PDP - Power Distribution Panel ( inside the passenger dash board with relays and breakers).

You will need the Wabco toolbox to talk to the ABS. It's a COTS (commercial off the shelf) system so start with visually checking your sensor cables at the wheels, make sure your truck's voltages are correct (voltage spikes will cause it to go into a safe mode and shut down), and then try to talk to it.
Fuzzy , Found software on internet recommend any version number?

GeneralDisorder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well that's interesting. Most of the 3126's had them at one point. IDK if perhaps some early or late one's didn't have them. As was mentioned the box is not always shown in the TM's depending on where you are looking. I know it's in the electronic parts manuals for the A1's because I tracked it down to determined it's purpose and the acquisition cost was right at $2,000. Still need to open one up but I suspect it's potted like most engine mounted electronics - would be interesting to know how hard uncle sugar got shafted by whoever supplied them with $3.88 worth of silicone and chemicals for $2k.

hike

—realizing each day
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well that's interesting. Most of the 3126's had them at one point. IDK if perhaps some early or late one's didn't have them. As was mentioned the box is not always shown in the TM's depending on where you are looking. I know it's in the electronic parts manuals for the A1's because I tracked it down to determined it's purpose and the acquisition cost was right at $2,000. Still need to open one up but I suspect it's potted like most engine mounted electronics - would be interesting to know how hard uncle sugar got shafted by whoever supplied them with $3.88 worth of silicone and chemicals for $2k.
We are shipping ours to you for autopsy—

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks