• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV Exhaust Brake 3116 WTEC II

autolocators

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi I just purchased an air activated PacBrake specifically for 3116 CAT, as I have a 1997 LMTV M1078. However this was for the Kodiak top kick. I'm trying to figure out what do I have to do for the WTEC II trans 3070SP? Is there any special pin-out to tie into the trans controller to let the trans know exhaust brake is engaged? I searched through as many of the exhaust related threads I could not find anything about LMTV aftermarket exhaust brake install. Thanks in Advance.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If the/your 3116 didnt come from the factory with this pak brake /jacob/jake brake i wouldnt put it on my motor unless you were going to replace the top ring on the pistons ! in the late 80s when cat went from 3406 A to 3406 B they had lots of problems with the jakes breaking the top ring on the A models under the increased pressure of the jakes so you mite look into this thing mite have changed over the years

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks