• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV M1088 tractor at Ft Bragg NC recovery and store

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I have a M1088 tractor at Bragg. Sold as a non runner. It looks all there and should roll with air to the brakes. I was looking for someone to recover and store it. GP load out is Mon Tues and Wed 8am to 12:30 only, and it's by appointment. Someone who knows the LMTV and could take a look at it for me would be a plus. I know nothing about them. Once off base if it will run I can find someone to drive it up to CT or have it hauled. Email is best will atpawnking dotcom. Or pm me. Not looking for anything free here just let me know what you want to do it.
Will

image.jpgimage.jpg

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Thanks I appreciate it. I cant find too many transporters with a winch to get it on the trailer. Here in the CT area almost everyone has a winch. I have spoken with numerous guys down there they all say not many guys down there have winches.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks I appreciate it. I cant find too many transporters with a winch to get it on the trailer. Here in the CT area almost everyone has a winch. I have spoken with numerous guys down there they all say not many guys down there have winches.
lets see what happens. I will be back down next week and have a tow bar if nothing else.......

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Thanks I hope I can find someone if not I will let you know. I have never had this much trouble getting something moved and I have had alot of trucks hauled.

Monkeyboyarmy

Eric Carlson might be able to help. I'll send him a message. He has been at many bases. Has a drop deck with ramps and a winch...and knows what he is doing. Posted here in the past via the name of hotshot transportation. Only thing is he is hired on with Mercer Transportation and has a little less freedom.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I had found one guy who would do it but he can only do it on the weekend and couldnt get to bragg to pick it up. I spoke with the local cat dealer they would be willing to take a look at it if I have it dropped off there they said they have experience with the LMTV trucks and were really nice about it. The only hauler that can bring it to them wants big bucks per hour from the moment they leave their lot to the moment they get back and their "general estimate" is big bucks just to move it the 18 miles to the cat dealer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks