• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV numbers for filters

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
There is THREE filters in the engine compartment, here is the WIX numbers that they cross to.

1 --- Fuel ------------- WIX 33755, had a nsn number filter, no name of maker
2 --- Small canister -- WIX 33239, had a Baldwin BF984
3 --- Large canister -- WIX 51791, had a Fram PH49A

Hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:

jtron79

Thanks for posting the numbers Ron I meant to do it after I picked a couple up. On the first number the 5 should be removed. Wix 33755. If you haven't used fleet filter to purchase filters it's highly recommended. Napa runs around $50 for this one and ff is $22. There is also an xe version available for the oil filter you listed.

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
There is THREE filters in the engine compartment, here is the WIX numbers that they cross to.

1 --- Fuel ------------- WIX 533755, had a nsn number filter, no name of maker
2 --- Small canister -- WIX 33239, had a Baldwin BF984
3 --- Large canister -- WIX 51791, had a Fram PH49A

Hope this helps
By any chance have you run into any LMTV Light Materials Crane Parts?
NO

Thanks for posting the numbers Ron I meant to do it after I picked a couple up. On the first number the 5 should be removed. Wix 33755. If you haven't used fleet filter to purchase filters it's highly recommended. Napa runs around $50 for this one and ff is $22. There is also an xe version available for the oil filter you listed.
Yep I see that I fat fingered the 5, since I CAN NOT edit the first post, I hope members read down the thread,

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Yep I see that I fat fingered the 5, since I CAN NOT edit the first post, I hope members read down the thread,
:) Fixed