• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV Transfer Case info please

profo

I bought a LMTVA1 that has a broke transfer housing when GP picked it up with a forklift, I been able to find replacement transmissions/transfers but they are for the older model LMTV and not the A1, I know the older are WTEC2 and this one is WTEC3 but is the transfer the same.

thanks Marty

Last edited by a moderator:

smittyjr355

I am not 100% sure if the transfer cases are the same ( pretty sure they are), but i do have a WTEC3 trans and transfer case for sale. They where new and installed into a truck that was never completed before government sold it.

profo

Well I found some transmissions from later units these are the 3700sp and from what I can tell they are them same transfer case hopefully not to hard to swap transfers!

Marty

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks