• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Load out at Chambersburg, PA

reset2

Once you get there ask them. Don't be a jerk and they will be great and load your stuff. I think they put it in there like that if the fork lift driver is busy they are not committing to load your stuff. Sometimes you could have to wait 20 or 30 minutes. My opinion and my experience. Last time I bought a trailer with a generator the forklift driver put it on my pintel hitch. No jacking or or straining. Gave him the thumbs up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
When I got my 3500lb MEP806 in Albany GA, the listing said "no forklift and not ramps". I called the auction company and she told me they have a seperate entity that provides the loading info for the listing than the rest of the details and to ignore that portion as they were often incorrect. I was imagining them using a 10 ton to push it up on peoples trailers :D

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah the side yard definitely has a FEL to pick up damn near anything you can imagine. They pick up gensets on trailers like popcorn... no issues. Guys at the yard have historically always been easy to deal with. I havent made the trek in a couple years, but I assume its the same group.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks