• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Local Vietnam Veterans boot camp.

swindad2

Our local Vietnam Veterans sponsored a mini "boot camp" for local youth this morning. I didn't know about the event until another local deuce owner approached me late yesterday evening. He was broke down and asked me to take my truck to the event. I was happy to help out the veterans any way I could. Didn't really know what to expect till I got there, especially this being my first event, other than a local car show. My 11 year old tagged along and they added him to the troops. So glad we went. Of course the truck was a hit and the boy had a great time. Hope to have the honor of attending many more of these.

20141108_094023.jpg20141108_094402.jpg20141108_094624.jpg20141108_095016.jpg20141108_100330.jpg

swindad2

It was bigger than it appeared in my photos too. I just snapped a few quick shots. There was 4 or 5 age groups. More than 50 kids I'm sure. Saw some of the teenagers doing pushups. :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks