• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Location of certain FLU 419 electrical components

wetandmuddy

Hello again everyone,

Further to my email of yesterday, asking for help with an electrical troubleshoot on a 1989 FLU SEE, please does anyone know the physical location and identifying characteristics of the 3 components shown in the excerpt of the wiring diagram below?

If I can locate the Warning Light Relay, the Warning Light Switch (is this a function of the big metal BO/Service light switch beneath the wiper knob??) and the Warning Light Sending Unit, then I think I have a fighting chance of finding my electrical problem. :)

Thanks for your help!

Andrew.

2021-08-17 10.15.11.png

Guyfang

Staff member
One of the reasons I asked in the other thread, "What TM's do you have, is so I can point you to parts you may not know about. The TM's can do that.

Also, when you have more then one thread for the same problem, its hard for folks to keep up with what you are doing.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks