• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Location of Switched 24V source?

linhster

Trying to add 12v step down converter in the back seat compartment. Where is the closest switched source I can tap into? Thanks for your expertise knowledge in advance.

Dock Rocker

I would use a signal wire tied to the starter switch hotbside and run that to a fuse and relay. Take the power from the relay and make that your switched power.

linhster

I would use a signal wire tied to the starter switch hotbside and run that to a fuse and relay. Take the power from the relay and make that your switched power.
Thought of that but was sure how much current would be pulling from the solenoid switch so I decided to use the lead from the blower switch since I don't use the blower much in Florida.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks