Can someone tell me the location is of the Out Put Speed senor. The connector is on transfer case. On the opposite site of the connector ( rear side of the transfer case ) there is a access hatch. I have the feeling the sensor should be there.
Steel Soldiers now has an offical calendar available, read more about it at: Steel Soldiers 2021 calendar
Would you happen to have any instructions on how to change it ? Mine is showing a p-0734 code Do you have any suggestions or thoughts .Your feeling is correct, that sensor is behind that small rear access cover. If you look at the sensor location diagram 68 in the 24P manual. It is part number 12 on page 3 of the diagram. Looks key shaped with two holes in the flat part of the sensor. That manual calls it a switch, but when you run the part number(29505601), Allison calls it a speed sensor...
Found this on the internet .Well that is an OBD II code, but how are you getting vehicle speed sensor from that?
Common Problems That Trigger the P0734 Code
- Check Engine Light will illuminate
- Vehicle will not shift properly
- Decrease in fuel economy
- In unusual cases, there are no adverse conditions noticed by the driver
- In some cases, there may be performance problems, such as dying when coming to a stop after driving on the freeway and/or misfire-like symptoms
- Defective 4th gear related shift solenoid
- Defective 4th gear related gear set or clutch pack
- Defective Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Defective Valve Body
- Dirty transmission fluid that restricts the hydraulic passages
- Engine Misfire problem
- Internal Transmission problem
- Driveline problem
We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!