• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lockborne OH to Nevada or ??????

NV555

Howdy all,

Well been looking for a replacement engine for my hmmwv.

I have a hmmwv engine at lockborne in a container with GL. Would be interested in doing a pick up and dropping off with fastnall?

Or any other suggestions?

My hmmwv cracked the block a few months ago and I have been searching for a replacement.

Also if anybody wants to pick up and drive it halfway partial most of the way whenever that would be an option as well. I will be heading down to Phoenix in a few weeks as well as Las Cruces New Mexico if somebody wanted to take it there and meet trade off or something

Anyway I'm really looking forward to getting this engine and putting it together put it in the hmmwv and getting back on the road again if anybody has any suggestions ideas interested I hate please contact me

Best

Tim

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
If you still need this shipped let me know. I can get it picked up Wednesday the 27th. To a business address in vegas for $500.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks