• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Locking hubs for M715?

exhogflyer

I know I've seen them somewhere, and I believe Selectro made them. Can't find them anywhere now. Anybody have any leads? Thanks!

Rhino 5/4

I know I've seen them somewhere, and I believe Selectro made them. Can't find them anywhere now. Anybody have any leads? Thanks!
These are on my M725. I think I saw somewhere they were still available but can't remember. Memphis equipment might be able to help. I'm doing an axle swap in the near future and will be selling both axles, 5 wheels, 37" tires extra flaps and tubes if interested. Thats a lot of extra stuff for just hubs though.
20210914_222310.jpg

cucvmarvin

These are on my M725. I think I saw somewhere they were still available but can't remember. Memphis equipment might be able to help. I'm doing an axle swap in the near future and will be selling both axles, 5 wheels, 37" tires extra flaps and tubes if interested. Thats a lot of extra stuff for just hubs though.
View attachment 845213
I know this is an old post but I am in need of those locking hubs!! My brother in law is restoring an M715 in Basile, LA and those are hard to find. Do you have any you want to sell??

Rhino 5/4

Good morning @cucvmarvin, I have a set but I ended up with a M715 that I am going to put them on when I get to it unless I change my mind and sell the M715s, Seem as though I have more toys in the sand box than I have time to play with.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks