• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

log out idle time

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've tried the search option and looked in the FAQ's. But no luck. Is there a way to keep from being logged out when repling to a post or a PM? If it takes more than a few minutes to type I get logged off the site and loose everything i typed. Help?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you login, check the box "remember me". It will keep you logged in until you hit the logout button. Even if you close the window, it will keep you logged in.

Warthog

BigjeepTX

Just checked I am accepting cookies. I just installed windows 7 this afternoon and that did not make any difference. It seems to be a time out issue.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks