• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Long Shot - M101 bed in NC or PA?

gavan

Long story, too, but I have a CJ-10a that has already been lengthened and made 4wd, and I am looking to put a bed on it kinda like a bobbed deuce.

I have a M101 trailer bed on it in very poor shape and I was wondering if anyone had an extra laying around in the Raleigh, NC or Philadelphia area.

I do not need anything else off of the trailer, and I do not need a title.

I even have a serviceable tail gate, and a serviceable front bulk head if there is damage to your trailer in either place. I need to cut it down length wise anyways.

I need to do a fair bit of welding to it, so I would prefer little rust.

I know it is a long shot, but I figured someone might have one of those damaged ones that shows up on GL from time to time, or one they can not title, etc.

Thanks for looking!

Gavan

gavan

I would prefer to buy from an individual, but things like this you usually have to ask about, they dont show up on the classifieds often.

gavan

Thanks for looking out! I must have missed that one! Just what I need. Just missed out on the auction due to shipping concerns, but I messaged the guy and hopefully we can work something out.