• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Long week recovering MVs!!

Cleptomaniac

Ok this week was a little crazy!! Last week I sold my Deuce and felt very lost with out her aua So started looking and ended up with a 101A3 and a 84 1009 (that my 18 year old Brother in law now has) and then found a 1009 in Dallas area that had been on loan to dept of agg and had ac!! So we headed south and brought her home!! (on the way up the starter relay stuck and fried a bunch of stuff) but thats another story.

So my other Brother in law was buying a Deuce from a member on here in Arkansas and I was looking at another one in the area. We headed out Friday night at 11pm and got in to Ft.Smith at 2am :shock: Saturday we loaded up and on the way to pay for Robs and pick it up we passed a Deuce on the side of the road. So after looking at it we continued on. The Gent called and said he would take less money. So we ended up buying it also!! Here are some pics and ill post more about it later.

Danny

Attachments

Cleptomaniac

Lol Mine all mine (in my best Schmeigle voice). :p but yea i bought from a member on here. He may have another. This one is going on my truck :D

About the pink ride my 3 year old wants the deuce painted pink :-o

Cleptomaniac

O man oddshot I think this one is gonna stay pretty much stock for a while!! It is too hot and I am swamped at work!! I have steer assist and the gun ring to put on! And this winter i am going to start to turn it in to a 4 door :drool: Have to do some measuring but think ill try to leave it 6 wheel drive for the time beeing.

Bighurt thats a good idea ill run it but my wife :beer:

Here are some more pics

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks