• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Look at new wheels, need to ask some questions

Mandalore

Looking at getting some of these wheels and was wondering does someone make an adapter plate to get these to fit? I have seen people with similar wheels on their truck that have had adapter plates on them. Guess my question really is, who makes them and where can I find them? Thanks.
wheels.jpg

peashooter

Looking at getting some of these wheels and was wondering does someone make an adapter plate to get these to fit? I have seen people with similar wheels on their truck that have had adapter plates on them. Guess my question really is, who makes them and where can I find them? Thanks.
View attachment 572733
The wheels in that picture are 5 ton wheels that have too small of a center hole to allow them to fit a deuce. In order to make them fit you need to modify the wheel AND use a smaller welded on adapter or a larger bolt on adapter. Unfortunately even if those wheels were free, it would probably cost more to make them fit a deuce than buying Mrap wheels and adapters.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks