• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

look at what my husband got me for my truck...

2Deuces wild

Oh Yes Toys Yep. Its only for fun. My hubby lost 2 ex wife's in the same accident. He's thinking about adding a AK 40 something to round out the pair something like boobs you need 2 were's the fun in just one.:oops::wink::!:

Will post more Pictures of Me My sexy truck, Both GU oh I mean Toys and me in my new Camo outfit. P.s who ever get to the gun first gets the Texas divorce.

2Deuces wild

Sorry no only married once:cry: But if i had any sisters I would hook u up...... But Alast i have only 3 older brothers:cry: I was mom and dads love child. Their's a 10 year differencece. My brothers taught me to hunt, fish, fight:twisted::twisted::twisted: and to understand men. A girly girl Im not. Im a Red neck girl. He Ha......:-D

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh Yes Toys Yep. Its only for fun. My hubby lost 2 ex wife's in the same accident. He's thinking about adding a AK 40 something to round out the pair something like boobs you need 2 were's the fun in just one.:oops::wink::!:

Will post more Pictures of Me My sexy truck, Both GU oh I mean Toys and me in my new Camo outfit. P.s who ever get to the gun first gets the Texas divorce.
Might go better in the "Conversations" forum rather than under, "The Deuce."

And, just to keep this 4-pager from going the way of many before it, a quick, friendly reminder thread:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/requirements-new-members/27616-rules-concerning-posts-about-guns.html

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks