• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

look what followed me home yesterday. New to me Deuce and genny

rory1919

67 m35a2
with winch
hard top

carp.jpg
mep-105

i've been looking at these for the better part of a decade with no place to store one. now that i have the place it was only a matter of time.

I need to replace the head gaskets and im sure a general tune up and other such stuff.

i got the power steering mod with the truck but need to install it too

I even ended up with a fancy 102 pound hood ornament.

hood ornament.jpg

the wifey jumped on top of the hood. declared that the trucks new name is Pearl and then cleaned the windshields. thats a good woman right there :)

the gen set I am at a total loos as of what to do with it. realizing quite quickly that it is way too large for my house. I just converted over to geo thermal so my once high electric consumption is a thing of the past.

ok back to figuring out what on earth im going to do with this truck.

rory

Last edited:

barefootin

Treat that hood ornament and your soldier "B" (required for repairs and backing up according to the TM's :) ) with the love she deserves. My soldier "B" helped me pull all the wheels off my Deuce this past Wednesday (on her day off) to check wheel cylinders and linings for state inspection next month... I didn't even ask, mine is a keeper...

SteveKuhn

Ah-HA!!!!!! Anyone who doesn't know who Soldier B is has confessed that they

haven't yet read the -10 manual for their new acquisition. That infraction will incur the dreaded wrath of

:doghead::soapbox:

Boy're you in for it!!!!!

Steve :popcorn:

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are also several folks on here that would be happy to give you some pointers on "proper" tie-down procedures the next time you haul that beast. Welcome to the madness.

lonegunman

That is a very nice hood ornament, with her support you can get green and rusty for a long time. Welcome to the fun, now you can light your neighbors homes and be your own power company in bad weather.

swindad2

:driver:Scrub it up and put a new camo job on and drive it. I got a good one too (wife that is). She said if you want it go get it...
Nice looking rig. Welcome to the green madness. My wife told me "go get it if you want it" too, but she didn't speak to me for a week after it was delivered. Guess she didn't think I'd actually come home with it. :rolleyes:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I'm near exit 12 off I71. Let me know if you have any questions.

Is it a runner or do you need to do some work to it first? I saw you post something about head gaskets. I'm doing that this weekend.

rory1919

Gimpy Robb, mind if I stop by and observe for a few minutes?

I do need to do some things including the head gaskets.

R

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks