• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Look what I found the other day.

omega231

it wouldnt be hard to bribe a drunk out of this thing for next to nothing regardless as to weather its forsale. though I would at least offer him a fair price for it. i dont want to be thought of as jerk.

Lonesome715

I just went to the guys house and knocked on the door. I heard a faint noise coming from inside. I then realized the TV was on. So I knocked again and heard the TV get louder. i guess he did not want to be disturbed. I bet I could snatch that Jeep out of his yard with out him even knowing about it. It is not theft, it is a rescue.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I would suggest placing a simple note on his door, maybe a contact number.:idea:

I will warn you however...that fine example of military iron in such pristeen condition ain't gonna be cheap!!:!:

I would start the bidding at 2 cases of fine beer...(maybe even Carling Black Label) and 3 bottles of excellent vintage Boone's Farm Wine.:wink:

If he refuses that offer in person...just leave the booze and come back in two hours when he's passed out.:twisted:

Attachments

Lonesome715

I would suggest placing a simple note on his door, maybe a contact number.:idea:

I will warn you however...that fine example of military iron in such pristeen condition ain't gonna be cheap!!:!:

I would start the bidding at 2 cases of fine beer...(maybe even Carling Black Label) and 3 bottles of excellent vintage Boone's Farm Wine.:wink:

If he refuses that offer in person...just leave the booze and come back in two hours when he's passed out.:twisted:

That is the best tactic I have heard yet.