• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Look what i found today!

RAYZER

A guy i know said he knows a guy who has a parts deuce for sale right around the corner, so i got a #, the guy said " ya,there ain't much left ", and he wasn't kidding, the truck does have several parts that i need to straighten out my deuce and has a unmolested multi fuel (was runing good when parked)(not stuck now) with c turbo, 5 speed trans, air pump,gen, ect. gave the guy $20.00 for it. I dont know why, but this kind of stuff makes me happy.
:beer:

Attachments

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You should be ashamed of yourself....taking advantage of people like that (which I would have seen it). [thumbzup]
Looks like somebody just wanted the drivetrain for a buggy.
You actually need one of THESE for the recovery...

Attachments

RAYZER

Ya, he built a nice truck out of the driveline, he did say the thing was in pretty bad shape when he got it, i really hate to see a good one butchered just for the axels,its like like cuting the fins off of a shark for shark fin soup and throwing it back to die, at least im able to resycle some of the parts. wow! that cranes huge,i want one!

Last edited:

wildbilly1760

I see lots of $20 parts all over that thing. Good find!! Should be able to winch it up on a car trailer or utility trailer. I see there even looks like a spare tire laying there. congrats again!

RAYZER

ya, i have a little time before i have to move it something like you said sounds doable, theres 4 more rims with tires on the other side!