• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looked in the TM...need a hand please

WYomer

So I looked through the TM and see reference to the inner CTIS hub components, and I've found the service kit for sale. However I couldn't find a diagram or service instruction for it. Does anybody have it or point me toward it?

I built a manual CTIS valve assembly the other day and love it for diagnostics. Might keep it, or might not...but definitely keeping it on board for emergencies! I found I'm leaking air inside my knuckle/hub area.

I serviced that same inner axle oil seal this summer and after about 10 hours of driving my CTIS started 5 lights and it started to leak again. During the disassemble I took off the coiled spring that holds the two CTIS seals in by mistake but didn't pull them. Basically I found out I didn't need to and put it back together. But with the truck off and air full I can hear the air blowing pretty darn good inside the hub area and our the knuckle seal area. I'm guessing my CTIS is pressurizing my axle creating the oil leak.

But I wanted to see how far I had to get to check that out since another storm is coming in.

Thank you and I'm sorry if its in an obvious spot!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks